Zeta Matt Black
Note: This fan has been installed for a short period but is in excellent condition
• DC Motor uses 60% less electricity than a standard ceiling fan
• The enhanced remote control system offers 6 speeds in forward and 6 in reverse and light on/off/dim
• Curved blades for improved air movement
• Blades are made from eco-friendly sustainable Paulownia Wood
• Flush mount only - cannot be fitted on a drop rod
This graph shows the energy consumption of a low energy DC-motor ceiling fan compared with a traditional AC-motor ceiling fan. The DC ceiling fan has 6 speeds whereas the AC fan has 3 speeds but even in high speed the DC fan only uses 30 watts of electricity, whilst still achieving the same RPM as the AC fan.